I’ll start saying that I love the power of affirmations. This is one of the main reasons that I use them in our Holistic Wedding Planning process.
Here are 5 Tips to Use Affirmations:
- Repeat them daily as a part of your daily routine. It will set a positive state of mind for the rest of the day!
- Affirmations should state a strong desire or condition that you’d like to change. When saying them out loud, speak with conviction and faith. Smile to attract what you’re affirming!
- Affirmations give you confidence, especially if repeated prior to an important meeting or conversation you’re nervous about it.
- Use them to eliminate negative self-talk. For example, if you say, “I’m horrible at making decisions”, ” create an affirmation that says something like this: “I make decisions effortlessly and confidently”.
- Affirmations can be written as well. You can create a story of the future “you” (in the present tense). Although affirmations aren’t a magic spell, you’ll notice that ideas will come and you’ll start finding the help you need to get there. All you have to do is open your intuition and listen to it.
For details on booking our wedding planning team, you can connect with us via our contact page
Follow BodaMaestra Holistic Wedding Planning on Instagram and Facebook and Pinterest
5 Tips to use Affirmations